Thread: Olight Warrior Mini 3 Compact EDC Flashlight

Olight Warrior Mini 3 Compact EDC Flashlight

I was looking for a light that was durable, water proof, ease of use with a gloved hand & capable to be mounted to my helmet. So I picked up another great flashlight from Olight during the Christmas sale.

Olight Warrior Mini 3 Compact EDC Flashlight

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Olight gets a weird hate from flashlight enthusiasts due to their proprietary batteries and charging methods. But IMO they make really good products. I've got a warrior 3 series, which is the best flashlight I've ever owned. As well as their headlamp the Array 2S. This year at the camp, it was the sole light used as we hung up the deer and it looked like a truck had lit up the entire area. I even got a key chain one for free that beats most the 90's flashlight for light output. Overall I've been happy with their products, I've even given them as gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    Olight gets a weird hate from flashlight enthusiasts due to their proprietary batteries and charging methods. But IMO they make really good products. I've got a warrior 3 series, which is the best flashlight I've ever owned. As well as their headlamp the Array 2S. This year at the camp, it was the sole light used as we hung up the deer and it looked like a truck had lit up the entire area. I even got a key chain one for free that beats most the 90's flashlight for light output. Overall I've been happy with their products, I've even given them as gifts.

Ty for the input Ribstaylor as this is my first Warrior 3, I appreciate it. Yes the free gifts are a great way to introduce someone to the olight brand. I have given them away to several people.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all the best toy you & your loved ones.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA