Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Amazing Buy....You will just have to wait a few weeks!

If you look around, there’s other retailers selling them for $99.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    If you look around, there’s other retailers selling them for $99.
    ...and their 'regular' price was $199

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    So now I can't buy a single for $99, it's already going up $10? Can't catch a break anywhere eh. I couldn't even get one fast enough the first round and inflation already up $10 in 4 days. Cool cool.
    Thunderhog is right, you're b*ching because they raised the price 10$ - should retailers never get paid a little extra ever in a VERY competitive space? "I couldn't even get one fast enough the first round" yeah they ran out. I went to home depot and they ran out of the backsplash I wanted, that's because someone else bought it. I didn't blame them. Lol.
    Originally Posted by Buggle
    There's many labels you can attach to China, but communist isn't one of them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Some people have principles.

Others don’t.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Honk, Honk, Honk!

Freedom Baby!.....

I guess I'm one of the fringe minority minded.

Shall I lend you the ten bucks? Or will you be okay?
    Big Trudy might shut down your account!
    did you know honk honk means heil Hitler? 😅😅
    Everything I post is strictly my opinion.
    Don’t watch me while I’m doin stuff.
    You can vote your way into communism, but you’ll have to shoot your way out.

There is something to be said for bringing a product out (through multiple retailers) advertised at a specific price, and then raising the price soon after based on increasing sales. Is the $10 passed on from a distributor increase? Will other retailers be increasing the $10 as well? If not, it seems a bit shady and greedy.
    CCFR CSSA

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    There is something to be said for bringing a product out (through multiple retailers) advertised at a specific price, and then raising the price soon after based on increasing sales. Is the $10 passed on from a distributor increase? Will other retailers be increasing the $10 as well? If not, it seems a bit shady and greedy.
    After the first batch we relised with Packing and shipping single units on an order just breaks even for the time involved. We get it, its greedy and shady to do more than break even. It should be an honor to loose money.

Riton is taking a massive beating in clearing products out the way they are doing it.

Here is a bit of a inside scoop on what is going on in the industry. If you look at the current promotions going on in the dealer threads, just under half of them are money loosing sales. They do not even reflect replacement cost. We did not make it one of the largest dealer show this year, so we were behind a bit on the pricing. From what we saw get thrown up for sales on other dealers threads, we assumed that prices for next year came down. Wrong, when pricing came in, most items were up 7%.
    Its a small world, and unfourtunate that it has come to this, however being the cheapest and staying operating are now two different things.

If $10 is such an issue, than its better to save $100 and not buy a discounted optic, or buy 2 and you will not have to stress over it.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 01-03-2024 at 10:59 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    Frontier; I will commit for one, please.
    I wish to UN commit, please.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Since everything is spoken for, we will close this thread and re-open a new thread once we have a ETA on more stock.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910