Last up in the lineup of new products for 2023 is a Holster Accessory Mount for the new-ish Safariland Vault.

One has to fake some enthusiasm for this. The reality is, if your agency makes you use this holster, they probably hate you. It’s huge. I legitimately nearly knocked over the post-it display at my local Staples after forgetting to switch back to my regular duty holster after trying out the Vault at the range. It will help you not cRowD YOur CoVEr. You physically can’t because it’s so ridiculously big. You get the point. If you’ve read this far and aren’t already looking for a new job online (everyone is hiring), we have you covered if your agency insists a Vault on you. Good luck out there.

I didn’t tag the holster manufacturer because they would like to pretend the HAM doesn’t exist so they can look innovative when they announce their version.

PS You can still mount the Axon Signal with the HAM attached.

Grab your Vault HAM - HERE

Our Shop is closed from Saturday December 30th to Tuesday January 2nd. Back to regular hours on Wednesday January 3rd! Have a great New Year Folks!

Name:  Safariland Vault - HAM (2).jpg
Views: 394
Size:  44.1 KBName:  Safariland Vault - HAM (3).jpg
Views: 392
Size:  19.8 KBName:  Safariland Vault - HAM (1).jpg
Views: 391
Size:  36.5 KB