Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATA Turqua Rilfes In Stock

Business Member CANADAS GUN STORE's Avatar

ATA Turqua Rilfes In Stock

New stock of ATA Turqua Rifles!

Check out all of them HERE

ATA-EXP-243-SI - ATA Explorer 243 24" Wood Monte Carlo Stock W/Sights $929.99

Name:  ata2.jpg
Views: 4135
Size:  16.0 KB

ATA-ALR-6.5-24 - ATA ARMS ALR Chassis 6.5CM 24" 6.5 Creedmoor $1,829.99

Name:  ata3.jpg
Views: 4125
Size:  15.0 KB

ATA-TUR-308 - ATA Turqua 308 Badlands Camo $899.99

Name:  ata4.jpg
Views: 4149
Size:  27.5 KB

ATA-TUR-6.5-SI - ATA Turqua 6.5CM Badlands Camo W/Sights $929.99

Name:  ata5.jpg
Views: 4123
Size:  18.0 KB

ATA-SOL-243-SI - ATA Solution 243 Wood W/Sights $941.99

Name:  ata6.jpg
Views: 4133
Size:  15.7 KB

ATA-HUN-6.5-SI - ATA Hunter 6.5cm Grey Laminate W/Sights $969.99

Name:  ata7.jpg
Views: 4133
Size:  16.5 KB

Plus Tax and Free Shipping on All Firearms above $300!

Canada's Gun Store
    Newbury, Ontario
    800-265-4259
    http://canadasgunstore.ca
    shooter@canadasgunstore.ca
    Last edited by CANADAS GUN STORE; 03-11-2024 at 03:34 PM.

i just saw them today by accident. Are they even a close comparison to a T3x? They must be at that price, right?
    Last edited by Jahnj0584; 01-05-2024 at 11:28 AM.
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    i just saw them today by accident. Are they even a close comparison to a T1x? They must be at that price, right?
    Isn't the T!X a rimfire rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by partial View Post
    Isn't the T!X a rimfire rifle?
    Similar things to a Tikka. Compare them to a Steven's 334, ATA makes them for Steven's. I have alone of these and although it's a shooter, not as refined or nice as my t3x stainless varmint.

My ATA did some shipped wrapped in a gun sock in the box. There was also 2 magazines, a 3rd and 5rd almost identical to the Tikka mags. Assuming these come with the sock and two mags, you also get sights and a cheek riser over the Steven's models.

CGN Regular
    Where are those made?
    Governments will always be corrupt by their own ignorance.

Save the skeets! Buy a rifle!

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    i just saw them today by accident. Are they even a close comparison to a T1x? They must be at that price, right?
    Jahn,

These Turqua rifles are made in Turkey. The quality and detail of fit and finish is way better than any Tikka.

Actual short action receivers, two factory magazines (3 round & 5 Round), 60 degree bolt lift, gorgeous rifle sights, built like a tank.

Five year warranty and a sub-moa guarantee. I set one up for NAHS in Edmonton last year. Shoots three rounds through 3/8" of a group at 100 yards with quality Hornady Match ammunition.

Do yourself a favor and buy one. Available in 243 Win., 308 Win. and 6.5 Creedmoor only.

John
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 01-05-2024 at 01:42 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post
    Similar things to a Tikka. Compare them to a Steven's 334, ATA makes them for Steven's. I have alone of these and although it's a shooter, not as refined or nice as my t3x stainless varmint.

My ATA did some shipped wrapped in a gun sock in the box. There was also 2 magazines, a 3rd and 5rd almost identical to the Tikka mags. Assuming these come with the sock and two mags, you also get sights and a cheek riser over the Steven's models.
    A Stevens Model 334 is an entry level Turqua rebranded with the Savage/Stevens name. Not the same rifle as these Turqua's this dealer is showing.

These Turqua Rifles are very deluxe indeed compared to a Stevens 334.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    A Stevens Model 334 is an entry level Turqua rebranded with the Savage/Stevens name. Not the same rifle as these Turqua's this dealer is showing.

These Turqua Rifles are very deluxe indeed compared to a Stevens 334.
    The action and trigger are the exact same as the stevens. The trigger is certainly not as crisp as a Tikka and the action is not as smooth. The rifle sights are a bit of a joke, sure they look nice but they the radius is too short, the rear should have been mounted on the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post
    The action and trigger are the exact same as the stevens. The trigger is certainly not as crisp as a Tikka and the action is not as smooth. The rifle sights are a bit of a joke, sure they look nice but they the radius is too short, the rear should have been mounted on the receiver.
    The action and trigger are somewhat different. The action on the deluxe model Turqua rifles are polished and are as smooth as a Tikka. The Stevens 334 are a matte dull surface and are not as smooth.

The trigger is slightly better in the Deluxe models over the Stevens models.

The action and trigger is absolutely as smooth, as is the action compared to a Tikka.

The rifle sights are metal with a fiber optic front sight, very good quality indeed.

I sell both the Stevens Turqua and the deluxe Turqua models. I also carry Tikka rifles.

Been selling guns for over 45 years my friend. We all will have different opinions though.

The bottom line is a Turqua is as very good as a Tikka, but with way less money for a similar model.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast