Thread: Canuck Folding Enforcer 2 12ga

Business Member northern elite firearms's Avatar

Canuck Folding Enforcer 2 12ga

All prices are plus applicable taxes and shipping.
    If you have any inquiries please visit our Web site https://www.northernelitefirearms.ca/
    or E-mail us at northernelitefirearms@gmail.com
    or for that personal touch give us a call (306)981-2880

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Insert Transformer noise here.
    Pretty compact looking.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

btt
    If you have any inquiries please visit our Web site https://www.northernelitefirearms.ca/

btt

Nothing against Northern Elite Firearms - great shop. I buy from them all the time.

This shotgun should be bought for its uniqueness, rather than its practicality.

I like mine but I wouldn’t buy it again.

The gun will not fire with the buttock extended, unless I pull it very hard into my shoulder - there is a transfer bar that disables the shotguns ability fire with a folded stock and it has considerable spring pressure that must be overcome.

The stock folding mechanism is rather flimsy, but useable.

The spring assisted pump is quite stiff, taking the spring out helps considerably but doesn’t allow for the quick, and cool looking, one handed unfolding as the receiver won’t close without the pump all the way forward.

The pump is rather slippery, this can be fixed with some grip tape.

The hinge on the receiver makes a lumpy protuberance that likes to pinch my hand when I’m operating the pump.

It is what it is, and its shortcomings are design tradeoffs for a folding shotgun, except the annoying transfer bar thingy that’s probably required by our government.

I digress, I would buy it again. I have other shotguns for hard recreational use, and my issued, beaten, abused, ugly, reliable 870 for tossing in my patrol truck. It actually does ride in the truck, even tho it looks like more like it gets dragged behind it.

It’s got a high CDI (chicks dig it factor).

It’s very small when folded, and might be a great option for wilderness protection in less firearm permissive areas, like hiking areas populated with bear-bate Liberals who have their massive Stanley cups, yoga pants, and running shoes.

Another bonus is that it will fold with a loaded tube.

Also this shop is in Prince Albert Sask - so that’s cool and I used to live there! Buy from them.
    Last edited by JeffMan; 02-07-2024 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Nothing against Northern Elite Firearms - great shop. I buy from them all the time.

This shotgun should be bought for its uniqueness, rather than its practicality.

I like mine but I wouldn’t buy it again.

The gun will not fire with the buttock extended, unless I pull it very hard into my shoulder - there is a transfer bar that disables the shotguns ability fire with a folded stock and it has considerable spring pressure that must be overcome.

The stock folding mechanism is rather flimsy, but useable.

The spring assisted pump is quite stiff, taking the spring out helps considerably but doesn’t allow for the quick, and cool looking, one handed unfolding as the receiver won’t close without the pump all the way forward.

The pump is rather slippery, this can be fixed with some grip tape.

The hinge on the receiver makes a lumpy protuberance that likes to pinch my hand when I’m operating the pump.

It is what it is, and its shortcomings are design tradeoffs for a folding shotgun, except the annoying transfer bar thingy that’s probably required by our government.

I digress, I would buy it again. I have other shotguns for hard recreational use, and my issued, beaten, abused, ugly, reliable 870 for tossing in my patrol truck. It actually does ride in the truck, even tho it looks like more like it gets dragged behind it.

It’s got a high CDI (chicks dig it factor).

It’s very small when folded, and might be a great option for wilderness protection in less firearm permissive areas, like hiking areas populated with bear-bate Liberals who have their massive Stanley cups, yoga pants, and running shoes.

Another bonus is that it will fold with a loaded tube.

Also this shop is in Prince Albert Sask - so that’s cool and I used to live there! Buy from them.
    I just purchased this shotgun and tried it right away.
    Not a single issue firing even when not touching the stock.
    I think it's good gun for the money and once it folds fits backpack easily.
    Good option for remote hike.

https://flic.kr/p/2pBDq5X
    There is adjustable spring loaded screw in the stock. That might be the reason it does not fire unless pressed hard against the shoulder. It should be able to fire this long as long stock is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilerpl View Post
    I just purchased this shotgun and tried it right away.
    Not a single issue firing even when not touching the stock.
    I think it's good gun for the money and once it folds fits backpack easily.
    Good option for remote hike.
    I wonder if the 2 has been updated.

Mine doesn’t have that screw in the stock.

Hmmm…

Still a cool gun.