Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BRAND NEW!!! KAHLES K328i 3.5-28x50 Riflescope

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogun View Post
    The real question will be at Max magnification how clear is the image. To be fair the NF is way more magnification so the Zero is a better comparison.
    Image is extremely clear. Eyebox is also really forgiving and the field of view is insane.

I would much rather own this scope than the NF ATACR as the NF’s glass is nowhere near as clear. And I’m at the NF booth as we speak.

But that’s just subjectively my personal view - to each his own.

There’s really nothing not to like about the new K328i.

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Warehouse View Post
    Image is extremely clear. Eyebox is also really forgiving and the field of view is insane.

I would much rather own this scope than the NF ATACR as the NF’s glass is nowhere near as clear. And I’m at the NF booth as we speak.

But that’s just subjectively my personal view - to each his own.

There’s really nothing not to like about the new K328i.
    Other then it weights in at nearly 2.5 Lbs RJ
    Last edited by remington jim; 01-23-2024 at 06:20 PM.
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

CGN Regular
    The only thing not to like is the price!! Ouch.

Intriguing with the 50mm objective. Going after the March high master scopes there as well, theirs is 4.5-28x52.

Too bad the high master is still 5 oz lighter and $300-$400 cheaper, and still a shorter scope. Wonder how the glass would compare to the high master?

Uber Super GunNutz
    Looks pretty sweet! I’m kinda hooked on the kahles for my heavier hunting rigs. Beautiful bright glass with the right setup for precision distance shooting. Will they be doing MOA versions?

Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    The only thing not to like is the price!! Ouch.

Intriguing with the 50mm objective. Going after the March high master scopes there as well, theirs is 4.5-28x52.

Too bad the high master is still 5 oz lighter and $300-$400 cheaper, and still a shorter scope. Wonder how the glass would compare to the high master?
    I've owned a bunch of March scopes over the years including March X High Masters and although I liked them for the purpose I bought them, I had the 4.5-28x52 in my hands today at the March Booth and I can guarantee you this new K328i is a lot more scope for your money. K328i's build quality is superior, the glass is superior and the field of view is miles ahead of the "Wide Angle" March. At 3.5x power, the K328i is 43ft at 100y and at 28x it's 5.4ft where the March is 29.1ft at 100y at 4.5x power and only 4.67ft at 100y at 28x, so the K328i has a 16% wider field of view at 28x.

The sight picture in the hall today was a lot brighter through the K328i compared to the March. BUT, again a subjective view - in real world conditions both would obviously be different.

I like March scopes, but I honestly don't think Kahles "went after March" - it'll be HARD for anyone right now to beat this Kahles on all levels - that's how good I think this scope is. And it's been YEARS in development.

Again, just my humble opinion. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    What do things look like through such a high end glass?
    Better than you or I could ever see!
    Everything I post is strictly my opinion.
    Don’t watch me while I’m doin stuff.
    You can vote your way into communism, but you’ll have to shoot your way out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    My local gun store manager likes Kahles over Nightforce. He only brings in Nightforce because customers ask for them. I own 2 525's
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Warehouse View Post
    I've owned a bunch of March scopes over the years including March X High Masters and although I liked them for the purpose I bought them, I had the 4.5-28x52 in my hands today at the March Booth and I can guarantee you this new K328i is a lot more scope for your money. K328i's build quality is superior, the glass is superior and the field of view is miles ahead of the "Wide Angle" March. At 3.5x power, the K328i is 43ft at 100y and at 28x it's 5.4ft where the March is 29.1ft at 100y at 4.5x power and only 4.67ft at 100y at 28x, so the K328i has a 16% wider field of view at 28x.

The sight picture in the hall today was a lot brighter through the K328i compared to the March. BUT, again a subjective view - in real world conditions both would obviously be different.

I like March scopes, but I honestly don't think Kahles "went after March" - it'll be HARD for anyone right now to beat this Kahles on all levels - that's how good I think this scope is. And it's been YEARS in development.

Again, just my humble opinion. YMMV.
    Interesting how it would match up to the 527 CZO for clarity?

Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    Interesting how it would match up to the 527 CZO for clarity?
    I didn't compare them side by side, but for what its worth, the ZCO brand started out of the ex CEO of Kahles and Jeff Huber from NF joining forces, and I spoke to the Kahles K328i designer and product engineer in person yesterday, and he was adamant that nobody in the industry has a scope that can equal the technology Kahles put into this scope.

I also spoke to a massive competitor of Swarovski/Kahles here at SHOT today, and he said even their engineers could not believe how it was even possible for Kahles to produce a scope with such a massive field of view with such a forgiving eyebox, and have the optical clarity they managed to achieve, and at a price-point lower than their main competitors.

This scope kicks a$$ - I was blown away by it. But like I have previously mentioned - it's my humble (subjective) opinion. But when some of their competitors are stirred up by it, it's a good sign this scope will prove to be awesome.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Side parallax version when?
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast