Thread: Superb Experience at Al's - Start to Finish

Superb Experience at Al's - Start to Finish

Heard about a deal on the Mili slugs so ordered (definitely best deal in town for those who could pickup and want at least 15 boxes), and afterwards I saw they had the gun cabinet that I have been looking for, for a while...and at a great price. So ordered that yesterday as well.

I was in a bit of a rush this morning between work assignments but found a way to get to Al's and do the pickup. Everything was ready, the staff were very helpful and friendly and I was out of there in two shakes with my ammo and gun cabinet. I wish I had more of a chance to browse but had to get back to work.

Al's is one of the few stores for which I have bought both mail order AND in person and they consistently are great with customer service and fulfilment. Thanks guys, great job as usual!
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

+1 my experiences with them have been nothing short of fantastic!

Good people to deal with

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    They're a great shop, I wasn't too far from them last Saturday but had already lost an hour in Toronto traffic and ran short of time.

What cabinet/safe did you get? Might know someone looking. lol

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Heard about a deal on the Mili slugs so ordered (definitely best deal in town for those who could pickup and want at least 15 boxes), and afterwards I saw they had the gun cabinet that I have been looking for, for a while...and at a great price. So ordered that yesterday as well.

I was in a bit of a rush this morning between work assignments but found a way to get to Al's and do the pickup. Everything was ready, the staff were very helpful and friendly and I was out of there in two shakes with my ammo and gun cabinet. I wish I had more of a chance to browse but had to get back to work.

Al's is one of the few stores for which I have bought both mail order AND in person and they consistently are great with customer service and fulfilment. Thanks guys, great job as usual!
    The staff there are the best. Been dealing with Al’s for decades and never a disappointment.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

The last surviving GS in Toronto, still the best service. Friendly and professional staff, no upselling, just ask an you will get an answer direct to the point.