Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Tale of Two Tenda's

I have had the exact same experience there.
    I tell myself that I'll never spend my money there again, but I always do because they have better prices and a better selection than other stores.

CGN Regular
    nothing new. Good for cheap ammo and sale items.

CS has never been a strong suit same with organization

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxniel View Post
    Yea... I have been there a few times and they are always rude and patronizing. Some of the employees also do not speak English very well and it has been an issue. They do have good prices though! I will give them that.
    they fired all their native-English speaking sales folks for some reason.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tenda ships free over $300 , which isn't a great deal of money in this hobby.

If I was a business owner I'd never take phone orders, to much room for errors.

Long lines are many times due to the customers yapping and yapping.

I was behind a guy not long ago who had ballistic charts and data on his phone, grilling the sales guy for 20 min on a $22 box of 223.

It's not always staff being slow.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Once, when I was picking up a pre-paid item there was a line at the register so I went directly to the side counters to check out the new "toys" first.
    I was quickly approached by the next avail staff. Told them I was actually there for a pick-up which they immediately took care of.
    I felt bad for the Customers waiting at register que and by the look on their face they obviously had been waiting for a while.
    Like others have mentioned, I think they need a dedicated counter for Pick-Up/Returns and a staff responsible for it.....
    joi gin

Maybe send them this post and your CV, they can create a new position for pre-paid order pickups with specific weekend hours you agree to fill. Fix the issue and make some money...?

Quote Originally Posted by ek0mz View Post
    Maybe send them this post and your CV, they can create a new position for pre-paid order pickups with specific weekend hours you agree to fill. Fix the issue and make some money...?
    And you may even get store discounts...
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

They may not be the best at customer service, but they have always got me what im after at a reasonable price....Ever been for Pho? service on most of those places sucks...But i go for the Pho, not the service.
    HONK HONK

Customer service is dead. A lot of these companies like Tenda should actually be upping their game in these trying times, instead they treat us like an inconvenience…

Quote Originally Posted by Jon9021 View Post
    Customer service is dead. A lot of these companies like Tenda should actually be upping their game in these trying times, instead they treat us like an inconvenience…
    Their prices are the lowest. The absolutely do not need to change anything, they just have to stay the course.
    If you don't like it YOU can shop anywhere else you please and get better service.

Tenda will continue to be successful and make a lot of money because they undercut everyone and make the money back on the volume. Their service would have to get much, much worse and they'd have to actively start ripping people off constantly for people to stop shopping there, and even then when it comes down to the bottom line people will overlook virtually everything.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast