Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And we bring it to you FIRST again!!! It was well worth the wait.....!!

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar

And we bring it to you FIRST again!!! It was well worth the wait.....!!

Leica today launched the highly anticipated new Rangemaster CRF PRO with Applied Ballistics ON BOARD!!!

It's been a long wait for this revolutionary rangefinder from Leica, and it will be well worth it.

NO other handheld rangefinders offer this capability at THIS PRICE, of only $1039.

The unit comes standard with Applied Ballistics ULTRA-LITE onboard, but is software unlockable to Applied Ballistics ELITE for a one-off fee of US$150 (done through the Leica Ballistics APP).

So basically, for around $1239, you have full AB ELITE on a handheld - similar products from other manufacturers cost $1800-$2800, so this is a SURE bet from the company that first brought you handheld rangefinder 30 years ago!!!

We have stock coming in VERY soon, so you can already place your orders.

Click on the photo below for more info on the website.

Thanks

Robbie

Name:  Leica_40547_RangemasterCRF_Pro_3D_TurnedLeft_CMYK.jpg
Views: 2792
Size:  34.6 KB
    Last edited by Shooting Warehouse; 04-06-2024 at 07:57 PM.

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It would be interesting to hear comparisons of glass quality and laser range finder capability in comparison to the Sig Kilo 8k-ABS.

Knowing how good Leica's glass is, I would expect it to outshine the Kilo8K in glass, but the Kilo8K would certainly have the edge on long range usage, given it can potentially range to 8000y whereas this Leica has a max range of potentially 2800 yards.

BUT, the Sig Kilo8K is more than double the cost, so for ranging targets to 2500 or so yards, this Leica would be impossible to beat on price and specs.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Knowing how good Leica's glass is, I would imagine it would have the edge on the Kilo8K in terms of glass quality. BUT, the Kilo8K has a potential to range to 8000 yards, whereas this Leica only would potentially range to 2800 yards. Then again, the Kilo8K is more than double the cost, so for anyone wanting AB Elite up to 2800 yards potentially, this Leica would be impossible to beat for specs and price.

I would think the Kilo8K would only be the choice of those wanting to range targets further than 2800 yards, and then there's the Kilo10K which would be my choice anyway.

It looks like Leica will hit a home run with this CRF PRO.

CGN Regular
    have any pics of the display? I can't seem to find any showing the AB correction, etc

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    have any pics of the display? I can't seem to find any showing the AB correction, etc
    Not yet. These units were launched this morning, so very little yet available, other than media photos. But I just checked Promoboxx and they have a LOT of photos there of the unit, but not of the viewfinder.

There should be some videos coming out soon, as people start posting about them. Sorry I cannot yet help with photos of the display.

Can you tell me where the rangefinder is made?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheSil3nce View Post
    Can you tell me where the rangefinder is made?

Thanks
    All Leica rangefinders and bino rangefinders are made in Leica’s Portugal factory. They also manufacture their Amplus 6 riflescopes in the Portugal factory.

So made by Leica themselves - not outsourced to a 3rd party.

Finally found some information about the user interface from the user manual posted online here:

https://leica-camera.com/sites/defau...s_en_2.0_1.pdf

CGN Regular
    Dammit Robbie. I think that I'm going to be working for insurance, tax, and the shooting warehouse until the day I die lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingas View Post
    Dammit Robbie. I think that I'm going to be working for insurance, tax, and the shooting warehouse until the day I die lol.
    Haha my friend. Death and taxes are certain.....and some shooting stuff is NEEDED!!! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast