Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Timing Could Not Be Better !

We are looking to make more gas blocks so we can offer these are replacements / upgrades for anyone only wanting this part and not the trunnion also. Standby and once they are finished we will let everyone know here on CGN.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We are looking to make more gas blocks so we can offer these are replacements / upgrades for anyone only wanting this part and not the trunnion also. Standby and once they are finished we will let everyone know here on CGN.
    Perfect! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. I want to proactively replace my cast gas block on a 14” barrel. Standing by.

Hmm... I will seriously consider investing in one of your machined Gas Blocks. Awaiting the price....
    Mark C

We have seen three of these in persson and heard about as many or more from other companies. It means the snowball effect is beginning and soon it will be a problem, especially since CZ is not known for rapid parts replacement form the factory. These aren't cheap but that's the nature of the game, heck, a basic Big Mac meal is $15 now and it's not even real food.

Nothing is getting cheaper or easier so get what you can while it's actually available and worry about the Visa bill later. With how this country and other western nations are sliding into the abyss it's all you can do.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Any other calibres or barrel lengths is this happening to?

Any ETA on gas blocks, wanting one for an 11” x39 model
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123