Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5.56 variant of type 191

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    .5 RMB has been deposited into your account comrade!

The fact that the KMT is literally the same nationalist government.
    Also the VAST majority of Taiwanese don't want to "Reclaim the mainland" they view themselves as Taiwanese and just don't want a war over this crap "Status quo and no war" is the overwhelming popular opinion in Taiwan with outright breaking all past ties to mainland China and even dropping the offical name of "Republic of China" being the second most popular stance.

Which yeah Taiwan is Taiwan.
    Not Chynah
    Half of your statement is false. The VAST majority of Taiwanese prefer to maintain current status quo without unification or independence. Hardcore independentists are like maybe 20~25%. Most of Taiwanese don't hate being "Chinese" they simply don't want to be ruled by the authoritarian communist government.

Well my Taiwanese Passport has "Republic of China" so we didn't "dropping the official name".
    Last edited by Army2006; 04-20-2024 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Army2006 View Post
    Well my Taiwanese Passport has "Republic of China" so...
    Gasp?

weird, people who hate China has no common sense lol. Hy would China invade Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppablem View Post
    weird, people who hate China has no common sense lol. Hy would China invade Thailand?
    Yep.
    It confuses me sometimes cuz it seems that these China haters have the same brain patterns like the West-hating CCP worshippers.

They simply wave a different flag.
    Last edited by Army2006; 04-20-2024 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppablem View Post
    China wants to monopolize the lady boy market, first Thailand . Philippines are next

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Army2006 View Post
    Half of your statement is false. The VAST majority of Taiwanese prefer to maintain current status quo without unification or independence. Hardcore independentists are like maybe 20~25%. Most of Taiwanese don't hate being "Chinese" they simply don't want to be ruled by the authoritarian communist government.

Well my Taiwanese Passport has "Republic of China" so we didn't "dropping the official name".
    are we still talking about "poor understanding of (Chinese) history"? lol.

i've come to realize it was fruitless talking about this subject with some people as it went off track with their personal views but yours sound about right.... interesting, i just googled that the taiwan's passport had "republic of china" on top and taiwan at the bottom... it has changed recently due to the confusion with china during covid.

This is insane even by CGN standards. Inb4 the lock and delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    are we still talking about "poor understanding of (Chinese) history"? lol.

i've come to realize it was fruitless talking about this subject with some people as it went off track with their personal views but yours sound about right.... interesting, i just googled that the taiwan's passport had "republic of china" on top and taiwan at the bottom... it has changed recently due to the confusion with china during covid.
    Yes. The change is mostly for practical reason instead of ideological. Even the current DPP (we call them "The green commies") government wouldn't cross the line of ditching the name "Republic of China" completely.
    The huge irony of Taiwanese politic is that the DPP shares a common goal with CCP: To eliminate "Republic of China".

And yes, it's a tiresome and mostly fruitless work to explain Taiwanese/Chinese politics to foreigners most of time....
    Last edited by Army2006; 04-21-2024 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    This is insane even by CGN standards. Inb4 the lock and delete.
    Yea, how a discussion about Chinese rifle went political in the first place????

PRC makes good for the price rifles and we are lucky to have them here. Hell, their tactical gears are also better made than Taiwanese military ones (A US/Taiwanese YT done test on these things) and cheaper to get.

Put the political bias aside and just have fun.
    Last edited by Army2006; 04-21-2024 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    China wants to monopolize the lady boy market, first Thailand . Philippines are next
    China can have the Ladyboys, just stay away from the Philippines till I get my family out of there.
    Arte et Marte

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast