Thread: Catalogue of bent T81M rifles

CGN Regular

Exclamation Catalogue of bent T81M rifles

Catalogue of “bent” T81M rifles

I’m starting this thread to catalogue the rifles that are arriving “bent” (barrel, stock or receiver not straight, or all 3).

Feel free to X out some of your information if you have privacy concerns. The more information provided, the more helpful this list will be.

order number:
    date ordered:
    serial number and variant: (eg. 913XX Under Folder)
    what about your rifle is bent: (eg. stock only, stock and barrel, receiver only etc.)
    a photo or two: (if you are too new to post photos PM me and I’ll post it for you)

Please post only if you are the original purchaser of a “bent” T81M from the 2024 shipment, with photo to demonstrate.

This is meant to be a catalogue so please kindly do not post replies or bash TI about your individual experience.

The purpose of this thread is to try to see how many CGN users have been affected, and if there is any correlation between order number/serial number/issue found.

It's not going to help you cataloguing this as a rifle for order #213 could've been made at a sooner or later date than 212. Also this is going to get removed, post this in red rifles, not the sponsor sub forum.