Thread: 5 Styles: Bug-A-Salt 3.0 Salt Blasters , Free Shipping Over $250, Flat Rate $17

Business Member

5 Styles: Bug-A-Salt 3.0 Salt Blasters , Free Shipping Over $250, Flat Rate $17

The Yellow 3.0 features all the bells & whistles requested by our most hardcore hunters!The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in handling equipment of this nature will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down. UPDATED FEATURES:
    New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off.
    Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It's like butter on toast.
    Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
    Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
    Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
    Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
    Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
    Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
    For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
    Includes full 1-year warranty, with proof of purchase.
    Canada's most popular way to get rid of flies in seconds. Great fun and the perfect gift for family and friends.
    No batteries required
    No toxic fly spray
    Drive away flies in no time
    Perfect gift idea
    Can I use something other than salt in Bug-A-Salt? NO! The use of other substances will cause problems with your weapon. The use of other substances will void the warranty.Is the weapon dangerous? No, abuse only: do not shoot anyone in the face or eyes. Treat it with respect as you would any firearm. It does not penetrate skin or damage furniture.What kind of salt do you use? Ordinary table salt from your local supermarket.Will the salt shred the fly? No, the fly stays whole for easy disposal.How much salt does the gun shoot? A pinch of salt.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    These really work in case anyone is wondering. In fact, morning coffee on the porch beside the blue bin in the summer has become something to look forward to. lol Even decent for things like hornets wherever they're a problem, knocks them down/stuns them...then you have options.

CGN Regular
    These are actually very useful. My house has been fly-free ever since. Hornets too, especially after you just threw an outdoor BBQ party lol

can you mount an ATI folding over-the-top stock to them? Picatinny rail for red dots or lasers? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by cycoblade View Post
    can you mount an ATI folding over-the-top stock to them? Picatinny rail for red dots or lasers? :-D
    Mine came with a laser. The Tactical Model I think...
    Showed it to my daughter when it showed up and I haven't seen it since.
    MEMBER CCFR,

Are they chrome-lined?.........

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

I have the original yellow one, bought it a couple of years ago. Still works, and quite effective on flies, works on spiders too though you usually need a second shot, I would have wished for a different color , so choose wisely.
    And a free advice: empty the salt bin when winter comes, otherwise the salt clumps over time and its a pain to clean. Yes, iodized salt does accumulate moisture still over time.