Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MCS Pachmyer Vindicator Pistol Grip

Quote Originally Posted by dutchm0n View Post
    Are you guys going to make the plate for the full length stock as well
    Yes

Tag

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FEEDMEMORE View Post
    Wait what am I missing why is this 400$? Isn't the grip still sold by lymans for 75usd?
    It's not the standard bolt on grip, it's a reproduction of the now unobtainable MCS grip, it uses a special rail mounted on the rear of the receiver, a crosspin locks it in place. It's part of a larger system of tooless interchangeable parts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyn View Post
    It's not the standard bolt on grip, it's a reproduction of the now unobtainable MCS grip, it uses a special rail mounted on the rear of the receiver, a crosspin locks it in place. It's part of a larger system of tooless interchangeable parts
    To be honest, the current price seems quite generous.
    -The grip delivered to Canada has to be over $100 at S&J's cost.
    -Machining of the plate and pin has to be another $100+ (multiple pieces and the main receiver is not a simple machine process).
    -Add in cerekote costs, shipping costs, and labour for cerekote prep/ pickup/ delivery, modifying of grip, assembly, Q/C, and then packaging it has to be another $100+

That doesn't account for the development costs + business overhead + government theft, let alone a profit margin.

I'm just glad S&J brought these to market. I'm sure I will be picking up another pistol grip + a full length stock once available

Quote Originally Posted by tjoke View Post
    To be honest, the current price seems quite generous.
    -The grip delivered to Canada has to be over $100 at S&J's cost.
    -Machining of the plate and pin has to be another $100+ (multiple pieces and the main receiver is not a simple machine process).
    -Add in cerekote costs, shipping costs, and labour for cerekote prep/ pickup/ delivery, modifying of grip, assembly, Q/C, and then packaging it has to be another $100+

That doesn't account for the development costs + business overhead + government theft, let alone a profit margin.

I'm just glad S&J brought these to market. I'm sure I will be picking up another pistol grip + a full length stock once available

it seems like you get it, we have had this project on and off for the last few years, i,m just hoping we can get it into full production before we go bankrupt LOL.

To say business is bad is and under statement..

If it were not for our US sales we would be gone already.
    bbb

100% correct

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    100% correct
    Glad to see this project coming along. Had a Dlask shorty setup with an MCS plate, loved it and kind of regret selling it.

I know you originally mentioned possibly rigging up Magpul stocks, any other options planned? Would be cool to have a raptor grip option for 14" setups

Glad to see this project coming along. Had a Dlask shorty setup with an MCS plate, loved it and kind of regret selling it.

I know you originally mentioned possibly rigging up Magpul stocks, any other options planned? Would be cool to have a raptor grip option for 14" setups
    Magpul stock will happen.

Other stocks are in the works.
    The shockwave/ Raptor grip is in process.

But again one of the reasons these projects have taken so long is due to lack of funds and time.
    Right now ėts swim or sink times in the gun biz.

Mesa Tactical Urbino??
    .30 WCF....emptying saddles since 1895.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Magpul stock will happen.

Other stocks are in the works.
    The shockwave/ Raptor grip is in process.

But again one of the reasons these projects have taken so long is due to lack of funds and time.
    Right now ėts swim or sink times in the gun biz.
    Woah I think that would be a huge hit, I know I will be the first to buy one. Being able to quickly switch from the raptor grip to a magpul sga stock on my tac 14 would be fantastic!
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast