Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forster Co-Ax Press

Business Member
    Hi - just received from Forster:

Hi Peter,
    We are still working on price and timeframe, we are hoping to have price available soon and hopefully have the press available in the third quarter. I will keep you posted and will update with any additional information or updates!

We'll bring a few in but wonder how many actually need a press this size?

Regards,
    \Peter
    http://www.hirschprecision.com/

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    I need a press like this .....tired of the crappy press I’ve been using .....as long as I don’t need to sell a kidney to buy one
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Well Peter, I'm resisting an Area419. So busy with other things right now, maybe I can be convinced to resist a little longer?

Please follow up once you get some solid from Forster. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Oh the 419 press .? Hmmm
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

So long as the price isn't crazy, I'd be down for an xl co-ax

Super GunNutz
    The Area 419 is triple the price. I am thinking of replacing my Ultramag with a Co-ax. Nothing wrong with an Ultramag, however it is useless for primer seating (no feel - no stop at -.005). Time for something different...

I did watch the Ultimate Reloader video a couple of times and there appeared to be a lot of flex when mounted on an Inline Fabrication quick change plate. I might just mount it directly on the bench.

^^ The above 2 posts
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Ill wait and see about the co ax xl .... I waited this long what’s a few more months

Peter, any news on the XL?
    Spock to Kirk:

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Eh the xl wht is it going for
    The one that can load 338
    I’ve loaded the .338LM on my “regular” Coax for years. The only issue I have, is having to manipulate a 300gr bullet up into the seating die and then down onto the case to seat. Really a moot point.

The XL looks interesting though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast