Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The only Norinco CS/LR4A rifle for sale in Canada with deployment kit!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    For all the slights at the intelligence and intellectual capacity of those who can’t see the point of a $30,000 Chinese .308 bolt gun kit, we can turn 180 degrees and wonder about those who value a Chinese Tikka T3X interpretation in a Pelican case at $30,000 simply because it’s uncommon.

Cool

Just wait till the Libbies turn this country fully into Chinada and this rifle will replace the C21 SAKO TRG M10 as the new designated sniper rifle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    Image:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS/LR4...ry_Caravan.jpg

The CS/LR4 is called a "Sniper System" because it consists of not only a rifle, but also dedicated telescopic sights, specifically designed ammunition, a ballistic calculation/rangefinder binocular, and other accessories.[1]
    Found the "dedicated telescopic sight". Nothing fancy at all. Generic 4-15x50mm FFP with 6deg FOV at 4x and 1.5deg at 15x. The PLA version (CS/LR3, aka QBU141) with the 5.8x42mm DBP10 MRAD reticle is called the QMD141. No info on the CS/LR4's 7.62 NATO reticle or actual model name as the manufacturer simply called it "4-15x scope".

Sources:
    Manufacturer's website: http://www.cqpearlriver.com/gaojingjuxilie/8.html
    A Chinese magazine published by a government affiliated agency (208th Research Institute): https://www.pressreader.com/china/sm...82995399783462

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    I might give you 30,000 yuan if you give free shipping…you can let me know…
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scruffee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingrock View Post
    People here seem to be shocked to see something made in China is asking for so much. Typical close minded hillybillies who don't know what's going on outside Canada. This is just the beginning. Someone who knows what this gun is will buy it.
    Show me on the doll where the Canadian hillbillies hurt you:

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will" - T-Dog Roosevelt

CGN Regular
    And I thought the guys claiming their early M305 was worth the same as an LRB were delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaWolverine View Post
    One of less than a handful brought into Canada, and the only one available for sale.

New condition with heavy hard case. (We caught off the arsenal seals to take the pictures.)
    Got a pic of the case with the previously intact seals before you opened it?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingrock View Post
    People here seem to be shocked to see something made in China is asking for so much. Typical close minded hillybillies who don't know what's going on outside Canada. This is just the beginning. Someone who knows what this gun is will buy it.
    China is certainly capable of producing higher quality products - they can more or less produce anything to a specification that is asked for. I would hesitate to say that is the claim China has built their reputation on but there are lots of higher quality products made in China these days.

This rifle however, from a utility standpoint, is nowhere near worth this value. As others have mentioned you could buy AIs, Cadex, Sako, etc. for less money and higher quality. Dont get me started on that optic.

It doesn't really matter if the PLA "Special Forces" use it - its not like mil spec is synonymous with quality.

Pretty sure it would be cheaper to just bribe a higher up at norinco to send me one than to buy it here.

That’s awesome! I use this in Battlefield 4 lol. If only I had $30,000 to spare