Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: how much do youowe?

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    No mister…an OP wrote an hypothetical situation and asked for what some will do with it. It was not about if the Gov was shutting down transfer.

It’s clear you made up a story to fit your narrative. I know you are an ass..you follow everything I write and do you best to insult and discredit what I says. You are full of lies. Keep your bull#### little CGN nazi.
    No made up story pal… Maybe you can repost it without editing and show us what you wrote?
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misterplinker1 View Post
    The fallout he is referring to is probably due to frozen bank accounts and similar, rather than $20 missing...
    I was expecting him to laugh and get the remaining of the fallout he experienced about his $20. Thats it. Some have no humour at all.

As for the CGN Internet censorship nazi team - the one who think freedom of expression is only for them when they write or speak - I could care less about the ignore list..I don’t give a #### about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    No made up story pal… Maybe you can repost it without editing and show us what you wrote?
    Since you are the one making claims..substantiate it or shut up.
    Everybody posting in that tread had an opinion on the OP question of “what to do if “ that you liked my answer or not is mut. Was not alone in my opinion on that hypothetical case. Both side were discussed, but for one reason or another, you are fixated on me. Get a life.

I hope you have the decency to give money and help with the dept - subject of this post.
    Last edited by Janeau; 12-25-2023 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggle View Post
    I’ve had him muted since he claimed that sellers selling restricted handguns during the ban panic should not have to refund buyers if the government decided to cancel pending transfers and instead keep both the money and the gun! You really do get all types here…
    He flatly tries to deny posting that but many have posted about it since. Thanks for the reminder…
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Since you are the one making claims..substantiate it or shut up.
    Just did, post #54.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Expenses for Court Challenge.

As I understand the current situation, so far the applicants have only paid (or are in the process of paying) their own lawyers bills for the first court challenge. There were six actions running simultaneously.

Justice Kane ruled against all the motions. Some applicants are now appealing Justice Kanes decision. Myself John Hipwell (Team Hipwell) is not appealing, we see the chance of success slim and we have no money. Those applicants now launching an appeal have to not only raise money for their Lawyer bills, if not already paid for the first trial, the cost of the appeal, but are now also faced with the “Court costs” for the first trial.

In my case I have been assessed for $87,847.50 as the “Respondents Bill of costs” then there is the additional “Bill of costs of the Respondent – Disbursements” this totals $199,249.19 this should be split six ways so the total I am expected to pay is $121,055.69. I do not know how the others are faring but I expect their costs will be higher than my own. This came as a shock to me, I was naive enough to believe that costs were only awarded in frivolous cases.

I have received a few offers of assistance, which I am extremely grateful for, but I am unsure how to proceed, it is a question of personal integrity. I can ask for financial assistance to fund a legal challenge that in the end, if successful would benefit everyone, but now to ask for assistance to pay costs that will have no benefit to anyone is difficult. Then there is also the cost of challenging the $121,055.69 which we feel is grossly inflated.

This was a nice “kick in the teeth” just before Christmas. I am now “signing off” for a few days to spend time with family, I have to go and find some oats for Santa’s reindeer.

Merry Christmas to all.
    John
    We should be fundraising for a pot of tar and a few bags of feathers
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Just did, post #54.
    Far from it. Just BS. Post the whole thing..the whole tread will all the answers to the OP like you asked me to do.
    As usual you just spreading your crap.

I got a perfect EE feedback score here and other sites..so. CGN bully like you - shove it.
    By the way, there is instructions for dummies how to get someone on ignore list..go read it…
    Last edited by Janeau; 12-25-2023 at 09:07 PM.

No. Just BS. Post the whole thing..the whole post will all the answers to the OP like you asked me to do.
    As usual you just spreading your crap.
    Funny guy in denial… Three different guys mentioned your infamous post stating you’d keep both. Read posts, #17, #30 and #49. Are we all wrong?

Funny guy in denial… Three different guys mentioned your infamous post stating you’d keep both. Read posts, #17, #30 and #49. Are we all wrong?
    Just repeating your BS. Taking a few word out of a tread mean nothing.. You made claims - post the tread..so all can see the posts.. see the whole story..but no..you are as crooked as it can be.

Doing so will not serve your goal of bullying people with your keyboard…the only thing you do since all your posts are useless crap.
    Last edited by Janeau; 12-25-2023 at 09:47 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just repeating your BS. Taking a few word out of a tread mean nothing.. You made claims - post the tread..so all can see the posts.. see the whole story..but no..you are as crooked as it can be.

Doing so will not serve your goal of bullying people with your keyboard…the only thing you do since all your posts are useless crap.
    Dude... you and bush take it to PMs and grt the #### out of this thread... we are trying to coordinate finacial aid to our gun owners legal team not settle aa he said she said argument.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast