Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpen Optics Canadian Launch Promo!

Exclamation Alpen Optics Canadian Launch Promo!

We are thrilled to announce the launch of Alpen Optics in Canada! With nearly three decades of innovation in optics technology, Alpen has a storied history of excellence. Our operations and product designs are meticulously managed in Germany, ensuring that every item meets the highest standards of quality and performance. Our world-class lineup includes advanced rifle scopes, precision binoculars, innovative range finders, and cutting-edge thermal vision scopes. Each product is crafted with the highest quality materials and designed to offer unparalleled clarity and reliability. Discover the full range of our products and their unique features at Alpen Optics.

The Alpen Optics rifle scopes have the optical quality you would expect in a premium optic, and added technology that is unique to Alpen. I could go into detail here and make this an overlong post, but at a minimum I should mention the Smart Dot technology, or you can check out the features and the different available reticles on the product over page https://alpenoptics.ca/product-category/riflescopes/

The Thermal Vision imaging that operates during the day, and night. Watch wildlife from a distance and understand the trails that are being taken. https://alpenoptics.ca/product-category/thermal-vision/
    Name:  04_EN_wild-boar_rainbow-hot-apex-thermal-alpen-optics.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  3.9 KB

Know how far your target is and make the shot the first time. Alpen Optics range finder binoculars accurately measure the distance to a building, an animal, or basically anything you want. With an impressive range beyond 1800m, and batteries are included! https://alpenoptics.ca/product-category/rangefinders/

My Personal favorite is the new Red Dot. Available in mid to late June, this open Red Dot will work in several applications. Its thin wall, multi-reticle, design separate it from the competition. Light weight and weather proof.
    Name:  ALP7012623LT_M_02_v0224_1920x1920.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  15.9 KB

As a special welcome to the Canadian Gun Nutz community, we are offering an exclusive 10% discounton all purchases made through the end of May. Just use the code “nutz10p2024!” at checkout. This is a great opportunity to gear up with some of the best optics on the market at a reduced price. Our inventory is growing, and more stock is arriving with in the coming weeks. Items currently not in stock are typically 1-2 weeks. Free Canadian delivery delivery on orders $250 and more!

Visit our website at Alpen Optics for more information and to browse our full range of products. We are committed to the Canadian outdoor and shooting community and look forward to providing high-quality tools that support your precision and passion.

Alpen Optics Canada
    https://alpenoptics.ca/

We are also accepting Dealer applications

Heard about these from a friend in Austria and he loves them. He mentioned you where working on getting into the Canadian market so hopefully I can get my hands on some once you have a dealer to take a look.

B
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by bdb.hunting View Post
    Heard about these from a friend in Austria and he loves them. He mentioned you where working on getting into the Canadian market so hopefully I can get my hands on some once you have a dealer to take a look.

B
    Is your friend Max?
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Are these manufactured in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Are these manufactured in Japan?
    The XP line of rifle scopes are made with Japanese glass, and are assembled in Germany.
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Can you outline your warranty? Lifetime? Transferable?

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    Can you outline your warranty? Lifetime? Transferable?
    Absolutely!

Once your purchase is registered, within 3 months of purchase, it will receive a life time no-fault warranty on most products, and this is our Deluxe warranty. This is a world wide warranty and it can be transferred as long as it is registered. On electronics, like the Thermal camera imager, it is an extended warranty of 5 years.

All of the details can be found on our website https://alpenoptics.ca/alpen-optics-warranty/
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

I tried to find what the reticles look like and couldn't find em anywhere. Might be a good idea of adding that to the website.
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by -raqh- View Post
    I tried to find what the reticles look like and couldn't find em anywhere. Might be a good idea of adding that to the website.
    They are there! If you scroll down on this page https://alpenoptics.ca/product-category/riflescopes/ you will see them. We also provided this link on our original post.

Also, if you look at the Technical Drawing tab for some of the scopes, there is a detailed overview of the reticle. The manual is also downloadable for each scope, and even more information is available.
    Last edited by AlpenOpticsCA; 05-05-2024 at 04:19 PM.
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

CGN Regular
    Can you clarify the warranty on red dots?
    Product page says "Premium Warranty" and the Warranty page only lists "Extended" and "Deluxe" warranties?
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast