Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPAL Time?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

RPAL Time?

Okay I know this has been beaten to death, but:
    I sent my application for RPAL in and they received it on the 16th of January. So they processed it, called me and my references, and they sent it to the CFO on the 22nd of February. So here I am thinking "hey maybe I'll actually get it in the allotted time," but NO, apparently the 45 day mark starts now. What the heck?

-Rohann
    "And now I will show you the most excellent way." - 1 Corinthians 12:31b
    Deas Gu Cath

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dinsdale's Avatar
    cal them.
    They have a habit of leaving apps in the queue for no reason.

Mine was released as soon as I called after waiting past 45 days.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've been calling them regularly and they seem to have been working on it, but apparently it's only been sent to the CFO now. So does the 45 day thing only start when the CFO gets it? Is there a number for the BC CFO?

-Rohann
    Deas Gu Cath

why do you have to wait 45 days if its the first PAL your getting then they will make you wait 28 days but if you have a POL or up-grading to a PAL or adding R to your PAL then there not a waiting time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The thing that pisses me off is that they say "an application should take at least 28 days," not "an application will take 28 days after the 30+ day time during which we screw around with it and do things that aren't legally required."

-ROhann
    Deas Gu Cath

BANNED
    how long did it take for you to get your test stamped and sent back?
    I did my test in the beginning of Feb., and still have not gotten anything back.... I thought this was supposed to be a slow time for the CFC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Test stamped? I don't think I've gotten that yet; they didn't do that for my dad's regular PAL. They processed my application though and did background checks and whatnot.

-Rohann
    Deas Gu Cath

BANNED
    Patience, little grasshopper...2 months total processing time is pretty standard.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nickorette View Post
    how long did it take for you to get your test stamped and sent back?
    I did my test in the beginning of Feb., and still have not gotten anything back.... I thought this was supposed to be a slow time for the CFC.
    I did my tests two weeks ago, and I've not received my forwarded results yet so I can actually mail in my application. I have a feeling that I'll be waiting a lot longer than the supposed 2 weeks that they told me I'd have to wait, just to get my test results back. I don't like how they wouldn't give us a copy of our results at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FPembleton View Post
    I did my tests two weeks ago, and I've not received my forwarded results yet so I can actually mail in my application. I have a feeling that I'll be waiting a lot longer than the supposed 2 weeks that they told me I'd have to wait, just to get my test results back. I don't like how they wouldn't give us a copy of our results at all.
    If you dont like the way thing work now then ##### to the CFO in Orilla let them know your not happy ask them why things have changed
    Last edited by JB; 02-25-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast