Thread: Rosewood grips for SIG p226

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar

Rosewood grips for SIG p226

Can anyone get these and what would the price be?
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

CGN Regular
    I looked into it last year and found out that Sig does not sell those grips on there own.

I know that, ive found a couple sets now privately. Bought one, so its all good.
    Last edited by pizdets17; 05-06-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Sig gets them from Nill Grips, in Deutschland. www.nill-griffe.com is their website, see if they'll ship to Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    I know this thread is over a year old but has anyone bought grips from handgungrips.com? They look the same as the OEM Sig ones (without the Sig logo) and seem reasonably priced (plus they'll ship to Canada). Anyone?
    μολὼν λαβέ

ended up buying mine on ebay

I was checking out a buddy's newly purchased P226 Stainless Elite. When I looked in the magwell, the inside of the grip panel was visible... Pretty sure they were engraved "Hogue"... Maybe have a look at their website as they might stock them - sans SIG trademarks of course...

Cheers,
    hsld.

Just an update: I did order the Rosewood grips and a set of the Blackwood ones (like Rosewood only black in colour). I wanted a set for my NP22 after seeing another CGN'er with that setup. Both sets fit perfect and came without issue. For those looking for a set I'd recommend them. Remember that they don't have the Sig logo on them (but otherwise are identical...). You've been warned!
    μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Just an update: I did order the Rosewood grips and a set of the Blackwood ones (like Rosewood only black in colour). I wanted a set for my NP22 after seeing another CGN'er with that setup. Both sets fit perfect and came without issue. For those looking for a set I'd recommend them. Remember that they don't have the Sig logo on them (but otherwise are identical...). You've been warned!
    From handgungrips.com? $76? What did it come to with shipping. Maybe my np-22 wants a set haha

Sorry...didn't see a post after...all said and done it came to just under $200 Cdn. for both sets of grips (shipping/exchange/etc.). I think it looks richer overall look with the rosewoods as opposed to the black rosewoods. With the black ones on it's too black overall, but if the menacing look is what you're after then ?...just my opinion.
    μολὼν λαβέ