Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ellwood Epps Jacked Up Prices on Hi Point pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I don't usually post in other dealers forums but I believe Epps just got in a new shipment from the US and they were much more along with the expedited freight. Prices have gone up on everything.
    I believe this. Epps has dropped prices on some older inventory that I was looking at.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    As pistol shooters we all should have owned everything we wanted already, instead of looking like fools paying loan shark prices from gun stores praying on us

We should have owned everything we wanted, pppfffff, looking like fools, riiight.
    Judge not, Lest ye be judged. Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    As pistol shooters we all should have owned everything we wanted already, instead of looking like fools paying loan shark prices from gun stores praying on us
    As owners of ICE vehicles that will eventually join the freeze list, should we buy all the vehicles we ever wanted already? Pfft.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    I wanted to buy a brand new Hi Point JHP at $279.

Elwood Epps have jacked the price to $399.

People are buying at $399.

Other retailers are having specials, while these guy are price gouging.

Good to know for all my future firearms related purchases.
    Buy a P80 or Grey Ghost frame for $200 to sit on for anyone that needs something now.

I know a lot of people seem to like Epps but i have never bought from them due to pricing, terrible website and lack of payment options, plus lots of horror stories about in store experiences.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    As owners of ICE vehicles that will eventually join the freeze list, should we buy all the vehicles we ever wanted already? Pfft.
    That IS next. "For the climate." Plan for it.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    It’s a game of Wack a mole. Will the oic be next week or next month.
    We know when the new regulations will be in effect, Fall 2022. They have tabled regulation changes, which apparently (according to the ccfr) takes 30 days to pass but Summer break happens before those 30 days will be up so it'll be shortly after MPs return to sitting in mid-September that the freeze happens.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cocked&Locked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    My bad for hesitating.
    You are correct. No one to blame but yourself for not buying sooner.
    I don't blame the dealers at all for charging whatever they see fit.
    We are annoyed by the assumption on the part of certain public figures that the citizen should be able to prove the need for the citizen to acquire a means of protecting himself. The citizens personal needs are certainly no business of the state. Liberty, when it's in place, grants the right of the citizen to do what he chooses, as long as he does not stamp on the rights of others.
    JEFF COOPER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BANNED
    Looks like they dropped the price back to $299.

Just ordered a JHP and an extra magazine!

Thanks Elwood Epps!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    My guess is the cost to procure a new one skyrocketed due to any covid economy import of gun ban reason.
    There will be no procuration of new gun. Not a single importer or dealer will buy inventory and risk to be stuck with them, unable to sell them to anybody like the IOC fiasco. C-21 in the parlement now will not allow any sale or transfer to anybody except a few selected Olympic shooters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    There will be no procuration of new gun. Not a single importer or dealer will buy inventory and risk to be stuck with them, unable to sell them to anybody like the IOC fiasco. C-21 in the parlement now will not allow any sale or transfer to anybody except a few selected Olympic shooters.
    Except No. C-21 does not contain anything about freezing transfers.

They have tabled regulation changes to the following regulations to deal with the handgun transfers:
    Authorizations to Transport Restricted Firearms and Prohibited Firearms Regulations (SOR/98-206)
    Conditions of Transferring Firearms and Other Weapons Regulations (SOR/98-202)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast