Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RWS Primers - Large Rifle Primers , 100ct Pack, Made In Germany IN STOCK!

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by waldo54 View Post
    Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up
    How is pointing out blatant gauging an attempt to flex ones intelligence?? You know not everyone in Canada is an indifferent, meek, be quite and get in line, bend over and take it and be happy about it kinda guy, call out bull#### when you see it. 6 months ago ginex we’re selling for $115/1000. This is nothing more than retailers being POS

“Silence becomes cowardice when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly.”

You guys are the embodiment of the typical Canadian attitude that’s got us in this mess in the first place, I’m not talking about primers
    Last edited by RRH.01; 02-14-2024 at 11:23 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    A better and likely more effective approach would be to call the vendor and ask if they would match the price you found elsewhere; and if the answer is yes then buy, and if they say no then say thanks, I’ll be shopping elsewhere.

But moaning on here is wasting time and effort
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    you need more painkillers...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    A better and likely more effective approach would be to call the vendor and ask if they would match the price you found elsewhere; and if the answer is yes then buy, and if they say no then say thanks, I’ll be shopping elsewhere.

But moaning on here is wasting time and effort
    and why would you even call? just buy elsewhere!

the greedy business should be grateful for all the "moaning and waste of time", at least they know now what other busnisses are asking for the same product.

Quote Originally Posted by waldo54 View Post
    Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up
    I guess your okay with the first couple inches up your behind
    If vendors post outrageous prices I will call them out on it - I spend my money were I know I am not being taken

IvoB
    aka keyboard warrior

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by partial View Post
    and why would you even call? just buy elsewhere!

the greedy business should be grateful for all the "moaning and waste of time", at least they know now what other busnisses are asking for the same product.
    Agreed just buy elsewhere
    And they already know what others are selling it for, they have a computer the same as you…and they don’t care about the moaning
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    They will likely price match the other retailers that have stock if you ask them.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    They will likely price match the other retailers that have stock if you ask them.
    Don't you dare! I say let them collect dust until they come down in price.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    Don't you dare! I say let them collect dust until they come down in price.
    I never understand this price match b.s. If someone is selling lower then buy from him. Why give the higher price guy the same courtesy as the lower price guy? Now if its price match plus a further x% off, thats maybe different.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast