Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RWS Primers - Large Rifle Primers , 100ct Pack, Made In Germany IN STOCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Who’s shooting mass amounts of large rifle primers? All of the high volume stuff I shoot takes small rifle
    Chads, that's who. If you're not shooting 2000 rounds of 8mm mauser a year then you need to get on my level.

A limit of 3 @ 28.99 desperate people out there the same desperate people that have no problem shelling out over 100k for new pick up Truck, just silly 🙃 no wonder the economy has turned for the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Dkd05 View Post
    A limit of 3 @ 28.99 desperate people out there the same desperate people that have no problem shelling out over 100k for new pick up Truck, just silly �� no wonder the economy has turned for the worst
    and the economy will be getting worse the next 18 months
    100k for a new truck not in a million years my 05 Ford Escape just rolled 301,000 kms

it's the free market system, I'm free to never do buisness with reliable gouge.

Supply and demand, inflation are euthemisms for the word GREED.
    Speed is Fine, Accuracy is Final!
    More times than not, a "true trophy hunter" will end the season with the tag in his pocket.

CGN Regular
    Im not ever buying primers at those prices. In fact for that money, learning how they are made is looking better and better.

CGN Regular
    You guys are brutal. You don't like the price, move on. Do you also stop at every Shell and complain because their gas is more expensive than Co-op?

How many trash posts do people get to make on a business page before they're banned?

Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up
    we were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way

Quote Originally Posted by waldo54 View Post
    Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up
    That's not the case..... People are tired of getting gouged and it's evidently clear because the front page is always littered with "new sale", "just in!" , "get em while their hot" business posts and people are calling it what it is. And I'm glad. I hope half these places get bent. I've personally made my choices of which shops I will never give money to again and I'm sure others have too.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo54 View Post
    I think it’s a fair place to let vendors know that you’re not happy with their tactics. The business has the opportunity to listen to their customers, or delete the thread and keep gouging. It’s probably a positive communication for both parties at the end of the day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast