Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: C-21 New Magazine Laws - PAL Now Required

lol whatever. Hope these Liberal and NDP MPs lose their cushy jobs. Good luck in the real world.

Its the "designed and manufactured on or after Royal Ascent.." part that pisses me off.

Good God, these Libtards and all that follows their orders need to go. And go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey.badger View Post
    When does this actually take effect ? Is this a requirement when selling or buying used mags now ?

You think the rcmp/cfo and government would do a better job of letting people know then this if so.
    It is in effect now. They sent dealers this letter to let them know.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I attached the letter that the CFP has sent out to all dealers. The big issue will be for parts and accessory only business with no BFL's that don't have the ability to verify PAL's.
    Nothing in this letter states that PALs must be verified online for magazine sales.
    A simple visual verification of the PAL itself should suffice.
    For a business with no BFL, online sales of magazines could still happen with a simple PAL picture request during checkout process.

Yes, it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Nothing in this letter states that PALs must be verified online for magazine sales.
    A simple visual verification of the PAL itself should suffice.
    For a business with no BFL, online sales of magazines could still happen with a simple PAL picture request during checkout process.

Yes, it sucks.
    I meant verification for online sales if needed. There are a lot of fake, photo shopped and revoked PAL’s being sent in to dealers. Dealers have access to another tool/app besides the reference number one. We can type in a PAL number and date of birth and it tells us if it’s valid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I meant verification for online sales if needed. There are a lot of fake, photo shopped and revoked PAL’s being sent in to dealers
    Criminals breaking the law.... im shocked! Shocked i say!
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Great, more hoops to jump through
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

CGN Regular
    Yet more proof that the village idiot in Ottawa couldn't care less about public safety.

This is just another example of the liberal universal ideology of ZERO firearm ownership by citizens... some methods are direct attacks (bans, confiscations, etc) and other methods are more subtle, like this one, to simply irritate and make things difficult for firearms owners.

CGN frequent flyer
    It's their logic for tackling ghost guns, mainly due to the 2 dirt bags in Ontario who were converting airguns to working firearms. They got caught because they started buying large quantities of barrels etc. from a dealer who got suspicious and informed the police.

The CFO sent out an email blast to all the dealers regarding this a little while ago.

You can probably than these 2 a holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    This ban all new semi automatic rifle designed after dec 2023. More important than a mag PAL requirement that nobody will follow.
    I would be surprised if any business didn't follow the mag PAL requirement
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT