Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpen Optics Canadian Launch Promo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeptag View Post
    Can you clarify the warranty on red dots?
    Product page says "Premium Warranty" and the Warranty page only lists "Extended" and "Deluxe" warranties?
    Thanks.
    Alpen Optics Canada will also offer the same deluxe warranty on Red Dots.
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenOpticsCA View Post
    Is your friend Max?
    Yes that would be the friend hahaha. Haven’t talked to him in a while so gunna shoot him a message.

B
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by bdb.hunting View Post
    Yes that would be the friend hahaha. Haven’t talked to him in a while so gunna shoot him a message.

B
    Great guy! I met him a couple of months ago in Germany at the IWA show. He was supporting Alpen at the show. I learned quite a bit from him over the 2 days I was at that show. I just pulled out his card and I'm going to send him a message
    Last edited by AlpenOpticsCA; 05-05-2024 at 06:16 PM.
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

Great guy! I met him a couple of months ago in Germany at the IWA show. He was supporting Alpen at the show. I learned quite a bit from him over the 2 days I was at that show. I just pulled out his card and I'm going to send him a message
    Yup great guy and very knowledgeable. Good to chat to about stuff. I’d asked him about Alpen a while back coming to Canada he wasn’t sure but now I know who to chat with.

Cheers,
    B
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

They are there! If you scroll down on this page https://alpenoptics.ca/product-category/riflescopes/ you will see them. We also provided this link on our original post.

Also, if you look at the Technical Drawing tab for some of the scopes, there is a detailed overview of the reticle. The manual is also downloadable for each scope, and even more information is available.
    Yeah, I didn't scroll all the way down. So no way to know it's there unless you do scroll everything. I'm just saying, I'm used to searching online and didn't see it, sure others will have trouble. But hey, that's just me giving some feedback you do whatever you want with it.

Also, still haven't found the prism reticles...
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by -raqh- View Post
    Yeah, I didn't scroll all the way down. So no way to know it's there unless you do scroll everything. I'm just saying, I'm used to searching online and didn't see it, sure others will have trouble. But hey, that's just me giving some feedback you do whatever you want with it.

Also, still haven't found the prism reticles...

Both Prisms on the same page as the rifles scopes.

but here are the links

https://alpenoptics.ca/product/alpen...istic-reticle/

https://alpenoptics.ca/product/alpen...-with-red-dot/

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

Wasn't that I didn't find the prism, couldn't find their reticles. Finally got to see them by downloading the manual.

My suggestion would be to have the reticles in the product pictures, that would be much easier for the customer. Also, I don't know if it's only on my phone or if others have that problem too, but when opening the data/specs, half the page is off screen and I have to turn my phone to see everything.

Sorry if this all sound whiny, just interested in the brand/product and have a hard time with your website. Also worked in the field a long time ago so this stuff comes easy... Your reply/support seems excellent tho!
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by -raqh- View Post
    Wasn't that I didn't find the prism, couldn't find their reticles. Finally got to see them by downloading the manual.

My suggestion would be to have the reticles in the product pictures, that would be much easier for the customer. Also, I don't know if it's only on my phone or if others have that problem too, but when opening the data/specs, half the page is off screen and I have to turn my phone to see everything.

Sorry if this all sound whiny, just interested in the brand/product and have a hard time with your website. Also worked in the field a long time ago so this stuff comes easy... Your reply/support seems excellent tho!
    The manuals are not optimized for a phone. They were designed to be printed, and most likely would be difficult to read on a phone anyways. Thanks for your feed back on the website, we are very happy with how it turned out.
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

I don’t see torque recommendations in the manuals - I may have missed it, but would appreciate that being easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    I don’t see torque recommendations in the manuals - I may have missed it, but would appreciate that being easy to find.
    Thanks for pointing that out. The website was build off of the German/UK website. I went to Alpen in Germany and asked the question and recommended specifications. The Product manager, Dominik, replied back this morning with the following.

"The torque requirements depends on the mount that you use. To be 100% correct the customers has to check the mount manufacturers website.

As a rule of thumb, use 1,5 Nm to 2,5 Nm (13,27 to 22 inch pounds). I personally mount my scopes with 2Nm or 17,7 inch pounds and haven´t had any problems with normal hunting calibers up to .30-06"

Thank you for pointing out the missing information
    Alpen Optics Canada
    www.alpenoptics.ca

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast